Manitoba has protected many of its most important Provincial Heritage Sites and commemorated significant people and events with plaques.
Government of Manitoba Heritage Sites in St. Clements
- Bunn House at http://www.gov.mb.ca/chc/hrb/prov/p069.html
- St. Peter Dynevor Anglican Church at http://www.gov.mb.ca/chc/hrb/prov/p007.html
Manitoba Heritage Council Commemorative Plaques
- First Farmers in the Red River Valley at http://www.gov.mb.ca/chc/hrb/plaques/plaq0377.html
- Chief Peguis at http://www.gov.mb.ca/chc/hrb/plaques/plaq0206.html
- Thomas George Prince at http://www.gov.mb.ca/chc/hrb/plaques/plaq0958.html
- *Located in Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
- St Peter Dynevor Anglican Church at http://www.gov.mb.ca/chc/hrb/plaques/plaq1734.html
Canadian Register of Historic Places Sites in St. Clements
Manitoba has provided detailed information on the heritage values and character-defining elements of provincial and municipal designated heritage sites to the Canadian Register of Historic Places. The Register is a federal/provincial/ territorial collaboration located online at www.historicplaces.ca.
- MacKenzie Presbyterian Church at http://www.historicplaces.ca/en/rep-reg/place-lieu.aspx?id=4252&pid=0
- Bunn House at http://www.historicplaces.ca/en/rep-reg/place-lieu.aspx?id=5387&pid=0
- St. Peter, Dynevor Old Stone Church at http://www.historicplaces.ca/en/rep-reg/place-lieu.aspx?id=6940&pid=0