There are many possible reasons to donate to the East Beaches Heritage Wing:
- Perhaps you have parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles who danced in the pavilion, walked along the beach, rode the moonlight express, spent their summers at a cottage.
You wish to honour their memories.
- Perhaps you spent your summers at Grand Marais and remember feeling happy, exploring, jumping in the waves during a storm, lying on the beach watching the birds and the sky and just being young.
You wish to honour your memories.
- Perhaps you now have a cottage you enjoy and love visiting and you realize that your experiences here are built on a foundation of those who came before.
You wish to honour their contributions.
2 Ways to Donate
*All donations of $20 and over will be given a charitable donation tax receipt
*Please make all cheques payable to RM of St. Clements
- Download a form, fill it out and mail it to:
East Beaches Heritage Wing
c/o RM of St. Clements
Box 2, Group 35, RR 1
East Selkirk. Manitoba, R0E 0M0
- Visit the RM of St. Clements Office at 1043 Kittson Road in East Selkirk
- They accept cash or cheque only